Friday, April 20, 2012

Guest Review: Blissfully Snowbound by Red Phoenix

I don't usually review erotic romance on my blog because it's not a good fit with the rest of my reviews, so April has been kind enough to allow me to post here occasionally when I find something I really loved. I have become a big fan of Red Phoenix. Her stories are short, but usually not overly short, and they tend to be a great combination of sweet and hot. Blissfully Snowbound is free right now and I adored it!

Check out the blurb:

Two couples plan a mountain getaway, but only Dan and Jenny make it before the blizzard strikes. That leaves them alone together for five days. With tons of time on their hands and a natural attraction for each other, things start to heat up. Dan has a crush on her and finds creative ways to seduce Jenny. By the time it's over, the two must make a choice - either way, hearts will suffer.


This sexy novelette explores what happens when two responsible adults find themselves in a situation where hidden love can flourish.


(Just a note, this one is definitely for adults 18+.)

Be sure to stop by and check out Red Phoenix at her blog: http://redphoenixauthor.blogspot.com/ and find her on Twitter: @redphoenix69


Michelle V
Life in Review

*I want to give a huge thank you to Michelle for being a guest reviewer and hope that she will review many many more books here in the future.  She rocks - if you haven't already, please be sure to check out Michelle's blog, Life in Review!

As a side note, if there is anyone who would like to guest blog on Cafe Smexy, I am more than thrilled to have you!

1 comment:

Michelle V said...

She also has a wonderful freebie posted on Smashwords that is a fabulous little story that has a great twist!

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/149175

Michelle V