Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Cafe Smexy!  Many of you may know me from my other book blog:  Cafe of Dreams Book Reviews where I read, review and share fun goodies about a wide range of genres.  Well, since that blog is geared toward being more family/under 18 friendly, I thought it would be fun to kick out a blog filled with yummy hotness.  Also, I have made my way into reviewing more erotica type of titles and thought it would be better to have another site to share those reviews.  I am still getting things set up here, but wanted to welcome everyone and please bear with me through the changes in the next few days.  I do have something fun planned out - Cafe Smexy Saturday Spotlight where I will have a weekly hottie to share!  If anyone has any ideas what they would like to see here, please feel free to share, as well as pass along the work about Cafe Smexy!  

Indulge your fantasies at Cafe Smexy!!

No comments: